Lead and develop research, evaluation, assessment, and accreditation-focused projects for Welcoming Australia’s initiatives such as Welcoming Cities, Welcoming Regions, Welcoming Clubs and Welcoming Universities.
Welcoming Australia’s research needs continue to expand as the reach and impact of our initiatives grow. Previously, we have some of this work to various researchers and consultants. Including, the development of Welcoming Cities Accreditation, Welcoming Clubs’ social impact research, developing national Standards, and research papers and resource development.
We are seeking a skilled Senior Research Analyst to join our team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the development, implementation, and publication of various research projects as they relate to, and advance, Welcoming Australia’s key initiatives
- Leading Welcoming Cities accreditation assessment and reporting processes
- Presenting research reports and findings at various workshops, events and conferences
- Analysis and reporting of data from large datasets
- Preparation of research reports
- Survey design and analysis
Welcoming Australia has a ‘remote work first’ approach. While we also have place-based initiatives, such as the Welcoming Centre, we recognise the importance of flexible working models to maximise wellbeing, effectiveness and impact.
Position: Senior Research Analyst
Work Type/s: Contract (Part-time, 3 days per week)
Duration: 22 months (until 31 December 2024) with possibility of renewal
Location: Negotiable (Australia)
Applications close: midnight (AEST), Thursday 23rd February
Salary: SCHADS Award Level 6 to 7, commensurate with experience, plus superannuation & salary packaging options
Applications / Interest
Please direct any enquiries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must include:
- Cover letter addressing all essential and desirable criteria (as outlined in the Position Description).
- CV / resumé including at least two (2) professional referees
Download the position description including key selection criteria.
Welcoming Australia (WA) is a national not-for-profit organisation and non-partisan movement committed to cultivating a culture of welcome and advancing an Australia where people of all backgrounds have equal opportunity to belong, contribute and thrive. Our approach is underpinned by the values of positivity, relationships, honesty and change.
Welcoming Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a welcoming and inclusive workplace.
Welcoming Australia acknowledges that our work is conducted on the lands of First Nations representing hundreds of clans and language groups. We pay our respects to their Elders past and present, and work towards reconciliation with, and self-determination for, the First Peoples of this country.