Welcoming Australia is looking for two people – one each from migrant* and First Nations backgrounds who currently live in Victoria to co-design Campfire Conversations.
Campfire Conversations is a series of two videos and two podcasts featuring conversations between First Nations people and migrants living in Victoria. We want to share stories that will encourage people to rethink their views and build understanding of Victoria’s Traditional Owners and the important role of First Peoples in welcoming and inclusion.
The responsibility of the curators includes:
- selecting and supporting participants for the videos and podcasts
- working together to produce inspired and engaging conversations
- sharing content through networks
You will not be responsible for the technical production of the conversations.
Applications / Interest
Interested? In no more than 500 words tell us:
- who you are
- what you can bring to the program
- why you think these conversations are important
- your contact details.
Please email Bel Schenk at email@example.com no later than 5pm, Monday 17th August 2020.
Role: Campfire Conversations Curator
Work Type/s: Contract
Fee: $1,000 per person
Project Duration: August – December 2020
Location: Victoria, Australia
Applications close: 5pm (AEST), 17 August 2020
* Migrants are individuals of any immigration status born overseas. They can include culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) people, refugees, people seeking asylum, and temporary or permanent residents.